Born in Manchester, England, Robert Silverstone came to the United States in 1980. He is an Author, Life Coach, Workshop Leader, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur, Photographer and Poet.
In recent years he has learned to harness the powerful dynamics associated with living life in the present moment. He discovered simple, practical techniques to reduce and eliminate stress, fear and anxiety, while achieving enhanced happiness, love, peace and prosperity as a direct result of these practices. Robert and his wife, Nena, reside in Topanga, California where he teaches The GROW Principle through coaching and workshops.
- Call 703-348-7271
Sign up for E-News!
Text WalksBesideCoach to 22828
- Coach Chat with Bradley Ann Morgan
- 3/2015 – Women In Leadership Conference
- 1/2015 – NewH Leadership Conference
- 7/2014 – The Fairfax Caregiver Seminar Consortium
- 3/2014 – National Council of Nonprofits
- 2/2014 – Nat’l Assoc. of Secondary School Principals
- 40 more Reflective Sessions (Vol 2)
- Trust Your Own Judgement (a workbook)
- The Journey Together
- 40 Reflective Sessions
- The Home of the Heart
- Irvine Nugent, Ph.D., PCC
- Jayson Blair, PCC
- Dr. Stuart Heller, Walking Your Talk
- Robert Silverstone
- Rose Woodruff, Executive Decision Coaching