Born in Manchester, England, Robert Silverstone came to the United States in 1980. He is an Author, Life Coach, Workshop Leader, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur, Photographer and Poet.
In recent years he has learned to harness the powerful dynamics associated with living life in the present moment. He discovered simple, practical techniques to reduce and eliminate stress, fear and anxiety, while achieving enhanced happiness, love, peace and prosperity as a direct result of these practices. Robert and his wife, Nena, reside in Topanga, California where he teaches The GROW Principle through coaching and workshops.
- Call 703-348-7271
Sign up for E-News!
Text WalksBesideCoach to 22828
- 3/2014 – National Council of Nonprofits
- 2/2014 – Nat’l Assoc. of Secondary School Principals
- 10/2013 – Osher Lifelong Learning
- 7/2013 – Leadership Breakfast Series
- 6/2013 – Government Health IT Conference
- 5/23/2013 – Professional ICF coaches have different approaches to helping clients
- 40 more Reflective Sessions (Vol 2)
- Trust Your Own Judgement (a workbook)
- The Journey Together
- 40 Reflective Sessions
- The Home of the Heart
- Carol Goldsmith, The Discovery Coach
- Dr. Stuart Heller, Walking Your Talk
- Helen M. Scully, MS, NCCC
- Robert Silverstone
- Rose Woodruff, Executive Decision Coaching
- Bradley Ann Morgan on Developing Your Self Sufficiency
- Gregory Despain on Is Trust Held Back by Toxic People?
- Bradley Ann Morgan on 10/05/2012 – WBCC Coaches Assist in the Shaping of Federal Government Executives
- Bradley Ann Morgan on Focus Your Potential in the New Year
- John Gallant on Focus Your Potential in the New Year