Born in Manchester, England, Robert Silverstone came to the United States in 1980. He is an Author, Life Coach, Workshop Leader, Business Consultant, Entrepreneur, Photographer and Poet.
In recent years he has learned to harness the powerful dynamics associated with living life in the present moment. He discovered simple, practical techniques to reduce and eliminate stress, fear and anxiety, while achieving enhanced happiness, love, peace and prosperity as a direct result of these practices. Robert and his wife, Nena, reside in Topanga, California where he teaches The GROW Principle through coaching and workshops.
- Call 703-348-7271
- 5/23/2013 – Professional ICF coaches have different approaches to helping clients
- 5/21/2013 – Walks Beside Coaching & Consulting Receives 2013 Best of Santa Fe Award
- 10/05/2012 – WBCC Coaches Assist in the Shaping of Federal Government Executives
- 05/02/2012 – Walks Beside Coaching & Consulting Chosen for Training Officers Consortium
- 3/1/2011 – Leadership Excellence
- 1/14/2011 – WBCC Chosen for Business Mentorship
- 8/3/2009 – WBCC Selected for Osher Lifelong Learning
- 6/8/2009 – WBCC Receives 2009 Best of Santa Fe Award